Thursday 18 September, 2008

My first attempt of a Portrait



This is my first attempt of a portrait and of course my model is our sweet tenant's son.
I find it very difficult to capture a portrait,I feel one should be very good in capturing the expression and emotions of the person and also get the proper lighting for it.
I also feel when u take portrait you should be able to connect to the subject for those fee minutes.
As one get perfect with practice,I will practice taking more portraits to expertise in it

2 comments:

R 8 January 2009 at 2:06 am  

hey swetha, nice try. Next time when you photo a kid, sit or bend to get the camera at the same level of their face. It works wonders :)

Raghu

swetha 6 April 2009 at 6:29 am  

True, I did took his shot at his level, but this pose given by the kid has some attitude so wanted to try high angel.
Thanks for the suggestion :)