Friday 23 May, 2008

Finally in SFO

its 5:30am in the morning and I'm jetlag .Nothing is like a good hot shower and nice nap after a 20 hours of journey.I have pulled my self out of bed to go out and grab my dinner and I thought I was on a National highway ,as I could see very few people and 100's of car on the road .
I was really scared of crossing the road to get a Indian food from the Indian restaurant.I will try to go out and see whats their at the restaurant in the next few days.

when I was writing the previous sentence the only thought that hit me was why the hell I wrote it as "I will try to go and find " when I'm sure to do that.

People say Planning is very important for everything but I feel give your best and everything comes your way.I was planning to do my cisco certification from past 2 years and every time I was very serious about it and I have planned to do it again in June.

I have properly planned my next two weeks about my stay in Mountain view and my calendar is full,like a good south Indian meal.Hope everything goes well and I will definitely post some pics of beautiful SFO and definitely GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE until then happy blogging.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8 September 2008 at 2:42 pm  

full like south indian meal!! Good one there.....