Saturday 2 June, 2007

My Random thoughts

I am very confused abt my LIFE.When i was a child i used to think that life is about enjoying with friends and staying with lovely parents,and of course education going to school, college then a job in some MNC.
But as some one said "Life always decide's something different for us". i have achieved my dreams ,but as i said before life always decide something different for us.There is something missing in my life, an emptiness,loneliness,and i 'am not sure whats exact that feeling is .
I have tried to analyze the feeling ......, usually it may be b'coz of various reasons.
May be i am not satisfied with my job.
May be expecting more from myself.
May be nature of human being (Always want more ).
May be upset of my personal life...etc
Ruling out all these things, i have decided to accept the life and forget about this
As some one said
"Life is NOT COMPLEX,but its NOT SIMPLE also.

1 comments:

Racheeta Agrawal 12 October 2007 at 8:34 am  
This comment has been removed by the author.